Thursday, December 11, 2014
But Who Cares!
In spite of your criticism
I am on my way,
And you are not in my pray.
So, please keep distance and go away.
I don't care who you are,
I don't care who will be forever.
You can hate me, you can disgrace me....
But who cares!
I am the king of my world.
I know how to grow up
And I know how to rule the world.
So, just let me speak up
When I shall sing my words, to the entire world.
I don't care who you are,
I don't care who will be forever.
You can hate me, you can disappoint me....
But who cares!
I am the king of my world.
I have tied my heart with a aim
Shall never be stopped if you claim;
A gusty wind blow me away
But still I'm on my way, and you are far away.
I don't care who you are,
I don't care who will be forever.
You can hate me, you can deny me....
But who cares!
I am the king of my world.
I'll be on the way to my dream
Though the sky shall scream;
I shall be committed to my vow
And one day the star will glow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment